Information collection & how we use it
This is a business website and is not designed for access by consumers. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide– When you register with REO Prep, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as our agent registration and promotion programs, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we pass to our secure merchant processing vendor; we do not retain credit card or payment account information.
- Cookies– We send one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer or other device that uniquely identifies your browser.
- User communications– When you send email or other communications to REO Prep, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- User information– When you access REO Prep, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content;
- Research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting the rights or property of REO Prep or our users; and
- REO Prep processes personal information on our encrypted, secure servers in the United States of America.
REO Prep only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of REO Prep in the following limited circumstances:
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable
- governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of REO Prep, its users or the public as required or permitted by law
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use REO Prep services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
REO Prep offers intangible services we do not issue refunds after the service is performed via the website.
If you pay for the REO Prep Service through a credit or debit card, then you or REO Prep may cancel your account at any time subject to the following policies:
- First 24 Hours & Your Right of Rescission: If you or REO Prep cancel your account within the first 24 hours, all charges for the REO Prep service/registration will be credited back to your credit card or otherwise refunded to you, unless your account is cancelled by REO Prep for cause.
- Cancelation after 24 Hours: If you cancel your account at any time after the first 24 hours with 30 days written notice, REO Prep will discontinue charging your credit card for any on-going service fees or charges under your direct billing arrangement, but will not refund any amounts for the current or previous months of service. Service shall be identified as account registration. In the event you feel as though you did not receive a product or service please reference your accepted terms and conditions document outlining service(s).
Many of our products are available as fully functional downloads, advertising, registration posting, or member advertising. For this reason, we offer no refunds as a matter of policy however, at our option and discretion, exceptions can be made under special circumstances.
REO Prep is open Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific standard time and can be reached via email at email@example.com.